There’s always a lesson to learn from lost clients.
These are often reasons clients move on to someone else:
- Gut feeling – Something might not work or fit
- What are those signs? Did you ignore them?
- Be honest with yourself
- Misunderstandings – expectations, lack of understanding on what they should do versus you
- Call or email schedule (strong communication)
- Be the leader and put your foot down regarding decisions
- Set boundaries around every situation, be clear and upfront
- Try and end everything amicably – dig deep to find out what didn’t work
- Take the criticism positively, this helps prevent future client loss
- Put those guidelines in place immediately
If you are ready to work ON your business instead of IN your business (and stop letting things fall through the cracks)
Thanks for Listening!
“ You need to have these tools in place to keep yourself organized and streamlined. ”