Are Google Drives, PDF’s, Emails, and other digital clutter overwhelming you and consuming your time? You could be spending up to 2,500 minutes looking for your files a year.
The results of digital clutter result in:
- You feel bad when someone sees your desktop
- Time loss
- Frustration for you and your clients
- Procrastination because you know it’s a mess
Six Tips for your Digital Detox
- Clean out your bookmarks
- Discourage “Unsubscribe”
- Delegate “Pass it on”
- Cleaning out your inbox
- Clean out your apps or programs
- Break it down to
- (Business, Personal etc.)
- Clean out your Google Drive
- Clean off your computer desktop
- Take out the trash!
Take 15-minutes a day doing these tips.
Make this a habit! It will change your life!
For more on this topic, Listen to previous Process for Profit Episodes:
Contact me at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!
“ You need to have these tools in place to keep yourself organized and streamlined. ”